语 言：简体中文, 俄文, 保加利亚文, 克罗地亚文, 冰岛文, 印度尼西亚文, 土耳其文, 德语, 意大利语, 拉脱维亚文, 挪威尼诺斯克文, 斯洛伐克文, 法语, 波兰文, 泰文, 立陶宛文, 繁体中文, 罗马尼亚文, 芬兰文, 英语, 荷兰文, 葡萄牙文, 西班牙语, 韩语, 马耳他文
Watch a video review and overview of MineCha...
Watch a video review and overview of MineChat:
Connect to online Minecraft servers on your mobile device. You can chat and send commands just as if you are using the Minecraft client. Send commands just as you do while playing Minecraft (/r, /ban, /kick etc).
- Alerts! You can add words or phrases that you want to highlight and make a sound. For instance add your user name or a list of banned words. When a chat message comes across that matches, it will highlight and ding! Check the Settings tab for adding Alerts (Lite version gets 2 alerts, Full version is unlimited).
- Connect to \"Online\" Minecraft servers
- Supports Minecraft 1.4.6 and higher.
- Automatically spawn on connect.
- Hide server messages (Join and Left messages).
- Store up to two servers
- Messages automatically scroll. If you manually scroll up the auto scrolling will stop so you can read previous messages. To re-enable auto scrolling, simply scroll to the bottom of the messages and it will scroll automatically again.
- MineChat does not work with servers that require client modification such as Tekkit.
- MineChat will work over 3G/4G, but eats up a good bit of data and can run slow depending on your connection. So it is recommended you are on WI-fi when in using MineChat.
- MineChat does not support \"Offline\" (see Full version) servers.
- MineChat does not support Forge Modloader servers.
- MineChat sends a spawn command automatically upon connection to help prevent your character from getting killed while using the app. However, not all servers support the spawn command or have delay before teleporting you which leaves your character vulnerable during that time period. Be sure you are aware how your server handles spawning.
MineChat does not send any credentials or information of any kind to any third party servers. The only information transmitted is directly to Minecraft servers. It uses the exact same login method as the Minecraft game uses. It transmits login credentials over SSL and uses encryption while transmitting game data.
Check out the full version of MineChat for additional features:
- No \"Connected with MineChat\" message
- No ads
- No limit on Alert words
- \"Offline\" server support
- Email your conversation
- Quick access to /tell /msg /reply /kick, /ban
- Customizable welcome message
- Customizable quick access buttons
For additional information or issues when connecting, please contact us directly as we cannot respond to App Store reviews.
Use the Email button in the Settings tab for help or suggestions.
Like us on Facebook