It kind of feels like our lives are made up...
\"Journaling apps are typically about capturing moments or getting your thoughts down on paper as often as you can. Life Calendar takes a slightly different approach, and instead works as means to memorialize a week at a time.\" — Lifehacker
\"Life Calendar encourages you to look past your schedule and log your thoughts on the past week.\" — Netted
Life Calendar helps you visualize your life by breaking it down to weeks and displaying it in a grid. Each week is symbolized by a little box, and each box can be color coded. Notes can be added to each week, and with them you can capture any thoughts, dwellings, feelings, or reflections you cherish during that time.
• Your entire life’s weeks, one by one, visualized in a grid.
• Cherish your life by adding a note to every week.
• One note every week, 52 notes every year.
• Define each week with color by choosing from a growing array.
• Take and store snapshots of your entire life, either in weeks or in years.
• Export your notes and save them anywhere by using Life Notebooks.
• Add images and moods to your weeks.
• Store your Life Calendar with accounts and keep it backed up and available across multiple devices.
• Custom reminders make sure you never forget to take a note.
• Use tags to give meanings to your colors
• Lock your app with a 4 digit code
Imagine the perspective you\'d get on your life if you keep taking weekly notes for a year or two! Wouldn\'t that be really helpful?
For heavy users of Life Calendar, you can optionally upgrade to a Pro account to unlock features like adding an unlimited number of cards per week or adding audio and video notes. Subscriptions are available for $1.99 monthly or $15.99 yearly (the exact price varies by region).
Payment for Pro Upgrades will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the amount and cycle depending on whether you selected monthly or yearly billing. You can manage or cancel your auto-renewing subscription in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
To learn more about upgrading, visit: https://lifecal.me/upgrade-details
If you run into any issues, you can email us at: email@example.com
You only live your life once, so make sure you cherish it!