Featured as a must download app in Stuff and Digit India magazine, along with coverage in The Hindu and an exposure on NDTV India, this is the Best Apartment Management App in India. ApartmentADDA App is used by more than 8000 Apartments in India with 450
The Apartment App, from ApartmentADDA, is a private social networking portal for apartment complex residents.
Apartment Residents & Apartment Owners need a common platform through which they can connect with neighbors, get to know neighbors, discuss common issues of the neighborhood. ADDA App is this must have app for apartment owners which help them come together as a community.
ADDA App is used by residents of more than 15,000 Apartment Complexes across 80 cities in India.
For Apartment Residents, ADDA App provides the below benefits:
• Receive real-time notifications so that you do not miss out on important communications from Management Committee, Resident Welfare Association (RWA), Apartment Association and other Apartment Owners
• Have conversations with neighbors from your ADDA. You can also share interesting events, stories, news, images with your apartment neighbors.
• Connect with neighbors with similar interests, have discussions, get together for sports, volunteer work or for pursuing hobbies
• Create albums, share and view photos of apartment complex events. You can like and comment on photos like any other social network.
• Create polls and gather the opinion of all Apartment residents on any issue or event. This ensures participation of all apartment residents & owners in society related decision making.
• As an apartment resident, using the ADDA Apartment App, you can also participate in polls created by other owners, residents or association.
• All details of your flat, staff who work in your flat, visitors coming to your flat and details of the vehicles can be added and maintained in this app
• Manage visitors to your apartment and save them the hassle of entry at the security gate by entering them expected visitors.
• You can view all your society maintenance dues in this app and make payments right from ADDA. Through the Integrated Payment Gateway, you get multiple choices for payments. Post payment you get instant receipts.
• All maintenance due payment history including receipts and bills are maintained in the ADDA - Apartment App for your anytime reference
• Book Household related services trusted by your neighbors. This is a marketplace for professional home service vendors verified by ADDA. Now available in Bangalore & Mumbai it is coming soon to other cities across India. Book home services from a list of 200+ services.
• View list of Vendors which are around your apartment. This maybe the local milkman or the newspaper wala. These vendors are added by other apartment residents who have used their service. If you have just moved into a new apartment complex, then this list can be a huge boon for you!
• Use ADDA Classifieds where you can find everything from toys to flats for sale, flats to rent, furniture for sale, parents giving away their kids cycle and much more. Ads in Classifieds are put up by verified apartment owners or residents in your apartment complex or other apartment complexes across the city and hence there is no hassle of dealing with agents.
• Lodge any complaint related to your apartment or complex and track its progress to closure. If you have any query or suggestion too, it\'s easy to raise it using ADDA App’s Helpdesk feature
Aren\'t you blown away, with our exhaustive list of power packed features! When was the last time you saw an App, which provides you so many hugely useful features? So what are you waiting for? Download the App now!
Transform your Apartment living experience. Enjoy convenience in apartment living as never before!
The latest version of this App is built completely from the ground up. Yes! It is a Native App so it is blazing fast and also has a Gorgeous UI. It supports all the swipes and gestures you are used to on your iPhone!
ADDA App has been featured as \"a must download app\" in Stuff and Digit India magazine, along with coverage in all major Indian newspapers like Times of India, The Hindu and exposures on TV channels like NDTV India.